#CSpect V22.214.171.124 changes
Minor update, fixing some issues with the large rendering change, and adding super useful debugger command macros.
- Added new debugger command "LOAD <filename>,<address>[,length]" where address can also be ""<bank>:<offset>""
- Copper writes fixed up, wasn't executing all CPU TStates, so going slower than it should have been.
- Updated screen drawing to be later in the line, to account for left border better.
- Added a little Time base correction when audio/video buffers overflow instead of just throwing the spare frames away.
- AY chips now respect the ABC,ACB and mono selection for each chip.
- Added 2 new iCSpect.GetGlobal() calls; ""eGlobal.low_rom"" and ""eGlobal.high_rom"" to return the ROM/RAM at the low/high position
- Added LoadFile() to iCSpect to load a file from SD card or relative file mmc path.
Download: #CSpect V126.96.36.199 Emulator
If you want to support my work...
Become a Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/mikedailly
Or buy me a Ko-fi: http://ko-fi.com/mdf200
Main Website: https://lemmings.info