#CSpect V2.10.1 changes
- Fixed a crash in relative sprites where the X coordinate could go negative
- Added +3 "all ram" mode. (ZX81 games now work on the Next SD card)
- ay8912.dll no longer obfuscated. Didn't realise this was still getting obfuscated. This means you can now compile the DLL yourself using the supplied source.
- Fixed the fake UART and Wifi - was ignoring a basic AT command.
- Added a couple of new AT commands to the UART. AT+CIPSTA? will now return your IP address.
- AT+CIPDNS_CUR? will return googles DNS server - coz why not.
- AT+GMR will return n00160901 - which is an older version of the wifi chip I believe - any other preference?
- Fixed the default MMC path (when you don't specify one) on the Mac/Linux. Now uses .Net Path.PathSeparator...
- Any unknown UART command is now sent to the LOG file
- CTRL+F1 now enables/disables the TV shader (-tv on the command line to disable)
- PageUp+PageDown now makes the TV lines less/more visible
- Home+End now adjusts the TV shader "blur"
- Fixed a shader crash on OSX (Probably Linux as well)
Download: #CSpect V2.10.1 Emulator