CSpect V2.2.4 changes:
- Minor update for tilemap indexing when tile size is 16bit.
CSpect V2.2.3 changes
- Added Tilemap screen mode
- Upped sprites to 128 as per new hardware (yum!)
- Added X and Y scrolling to tilemaps
- Added ULA scrolling using LowRes scroll registers. Note: X currently byte scrolling only.
- Fixed a couple of bugs in the streaming API.
- Fixed USL rendering order - was just buggered. (Layer2 demo was broken)
- Added a "vsync" mode when using "-60 -sound"
- Bit 4 of nextreg $09 now locks next sprite regs, and port regs together
- Fixed regs $75-$79 sprite auto inc
Download: #CSpect V2.2.4 Emulator