#CSpect V188.8.131.52 changes
Some debugger and Layer 2 fixes, and fixing the streaming API in the esxDOS emulation system.
- Extended the debugger's "Display" view to show the whole screen
- You will now be prompted to install OpenAL if it can't be found (on windows)
- Fixed Layer 2 pixels in the border area
- Fixed the esxDOS emulation streaming, allowing Pogie to run with audio from the command line again
- Added "INPORT <16bitport>" and "OUTPORT <16bitport>" breakpoints in the debugger, allowing a break on a read/write to a port
- Added a new "TONE" command to the debugger. This switches on a single tone to the audio buffer to test if there are system playback issues
Download: #CSpect V184.108.40.206 Emulator
If you want to support my work...
Become a Patreon at: https://www.patreon.com/mikedailly
Or buy me a Ko-fi: http://ko-fi.com/mdf200
Main Website: https://lemmings.info