- Fixed SD card access - SpecNext IMG files now boot again
#CSpect V2.15.0 changes
Some fixes and a couple of new open source extension.
- Fixed a crash when trying to get file info on a file that can't be found (or opened)
- Fixed ULA colour 3 (where colours are 0-15) on a loaded NEX file.
- Fixed Border colour when ULA Palette scale set to 255, but ULANext mode is disabled
- All RST $08 operations have been moved to a new open source extension esxDOS.dll - lightly tested
- Added Copper Read/Write to extension system - allowing for a copper debugger/assembler etc
- Added single byte peek/pokes to extension interface for simpler access
- OpenTK upgraded to v3.3.2, any newer version won't install as it's incompatible with .NET frameworks
- Added initial open source Copper disassembler/viewer - "ctrl+altc" to open
- Open source extensions added to Github
Download: #CSpect V2.15.1 Emulator