Note: I am aware most virus scanners are rejecting this. Apparently it's because I open files in "shared" read/write mode. This is so that SD cards can still be written to while the emulator is running. You'll need to add an exception if you wish to use it.
This is a special 'experimental' release so that everyone can try out the new "rewind" feature in the debugger. Specifying -rewind on the command line, or typing 'REWIND' in the debugger will enable/disable it.
This will then let you step 'backwards' using SHIFT+F7, undoing whatever the CPU has just exectued. Memory and CPU state should be solid (along with MMU and ROM usage), and I've started to add in sprite access as well - but this is more untested.
It's good fun, and super handy for debugging when you need to just roll back a little bit....
- Fixed physical breakpoints in the plugins
- (Highly) Experiminetal "rewind" debugger feature. Simply press SHIFT+F7 to step back. Currently tracks all RAM access and Sprite port access.There's bound to be HEAPs of issues and bugs with this, but for simple debugging, it should be fine.
- Added UnStep in plugin system
- Added "REWIND" debugger command, to allow you to switch the CPU history on/off dynamically
- Added Debugger message display. Now reports errors when you use a non-existant label etc.
- Fixed a bug in the rewind of MMUs
- Swapped to 2.13 coz I was bored of 12.??
Download: #CSpect V2.13.00 Emulator