A few fixes and some new Next hardware that's coming soon....
- Put some guards around break point setting to check ranges a little.
- Symbols are uppercased on load (they aren't case sensitive)
- Fixed memory window. Any address < $10000 is not a physical address, its the 64k mapped. If you need this, use bank/offset
- Fixed some BASIC key issues - holding down control keys etc
- Fixed a ULA global transparancy issue
- Fixed NEX loading and initialising of ULA colours
- Rewrote the ULA colour system - was a mess.
- Fixed some Timex rendering issues
- Basic CTC timers (4) added. Timer mode only, no cascading. Timers can generate IRQs.
- NextReg $CC and $CD - IRQ DMA suspend mode for timers, liner interrupts and ULA added
- Z80 CTC Timer example source included in demo
Download: #CSpect V2.13.01 Emulator