I've also added a "Tick" to the plugin interface which gets called once per emulated frame, along with a debugger call which allows you to tell CSpect to enter the debugger. This is handy if you need to debug the operation that "just" happened.
Lastly... I've included a very simple plugin example, along with the interface .CS files to look at.
#CSpect V2.12.4 changes
- Border now comes from fallback colour if paper/ink mode is 255 (as per hardware)
- Fixed Plugin loading. Was broken due to new system loading+resetting.
- Added new "Tick" to iPlugin interface, called once per emulated frame
- Added Debugger() call to CSpect interface, allowing you to enter the debugger from the emulator
- Added Plugin example (and current interface)
Download: #CSpect V2.12.5 Emulator