Thursday, January 01, 2009

Flu season...

Happy New Year - and all that jazz

I've not been doing much over the festive season, I've been stuck with the flu and feeling terrible. In the times I have been feeling up to it, I've actually been playing the the Hydra system I bought LAST year. I really do want to get back into doing electronics again, but to do so I need an easier way to make boards - or try and order some up and see how that goes. Etching them just didn't work fo me, so I'd rather try and more automatic way.

I've also been toying with the idea of a userport to USB connector for a more compatable downloader. Theres lots of USB to serial ports, and it wouldn't take much to change that into a pretend parallel connection for the Plus4 (and C64 etc.). So that would be nice. Also using the user port means I can keep the cartridge port free for more interesting things.

No comments: