Sunday, November 23, 2008

JAR files.

I've been having a little trouble getting resources inside JAR files working, I took some code from my mobile phone days and used it inside Minus4j without any luck. The idea being that I could package the ROM and WAVE files up in the JAR file, and so I wouldn't have to do a slow load over HTTP.

I've now managed to get this working by using the main minus4j class rather than a java object. No idea why this matters, but it does, and it's now working. This means I can now package up ROMs and samples without having the extra paramaters or load commands, which it turn will spead up loading.

I'm also planing to add a virtual keyboard that will let you click keys rather than search for them - Saying I don't get bored of all this first of course....

No comments: