Sunday, September 16, 2007

DMA Design stuff....

I've been trying to look out some Uniracers pictures for an upcoming article, and while doing so I've been admiring all the old images I have from those times. The idea originally was to use my DMA Website to show them all, but its just taking too long to put together, I just don't have the time at the moment. Theres also WAAAAAY too much to put up. So, what I thought I'd do is start uploading them to Flickr! That way everyone gets to see them now, AND I don't have to worry about bandwidth costs etc.

I have hit a slight snag however.... I logged out of my flickr account, and now can't log back in! Oh well.... I've emailed the support team so I hope to get it resolved soon. In the meantime, you can see the images I have already uploaded here: www.flickr.com/photos/mikedailly/

I have also decided to upload all the DMA Videos I've been holding back to my youtube account. Im not sure what the longest video you can post there is, but I have some toppers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That was really cool!! Do post more if you have it. :-)

Best regards
//John