Monday, August 27, 2007

RETROspective...

Russ sent me a link to an interesting talk (HERE) about a PSone game where he talks about how he did the physics in the game. Now, this struck me as a great idea, doing post-mortems on old retro games like Blood Money or Shadow of the Beast (I did the PC Engine one) or whatever would be really interesting for lots of folk. I wonder how possible this kind of thing would be; I guess you wouldn't need to hire a hall or anything, but do a powerpoint thing and talk through it, and then post it somewhere. This could be pretty cool to start building up these for people to watch. YouTube (or google video) would work really well for these.

What do you think? A site that has post-mortems of various retro games? I don't know about you guys, but I'd love to see some of them.

No comments: