Sunday, August 20, 2006

DMA Design....

I've spent the week updating my DMA Design site. It takes ages to get some of the material together for it, but I wanted to finish off the rewrite of the Lemmings page's. I also decided to put up a couple of pages from the next chapter (1991) since they were sitting around doing nothing as well.

I really need to start writting 1992 as well - before I forget it all! Once I hit 93-94, there should be a lot more people that can give some input and keep things fresh.... so far its just me. Anyway it's worth a read, even if it is to see just how badly I spell.

DMA Design Web Page

I'm in Edinburgh on Tuesday talking at one of the Edinburgh International Games Festival (EIGF) things. Its being held at the Odeon on Lothian Road at 11:15, so if your bored - come along....I suspect it's going to be a lot emptier this year. Last year, abo8ut 1/2 were kids with paretns - but schools are now back so....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mike,
I would contact you because I would ask your permission about using lemmings images...

I'm not able to find your email address...

ciao
Francesco La Regina
francesco@ogm3d.com