- RAM is now filled with random bytes on power up to help simulate the real machine
- -fill=$XXXXX allows you top specify a specific byte sequence to fill RAM with
- Debugger: general layout adjustment.
- Debugger: text colour changes when user bar over the top for easier reading
- Debugger: $ added to all hex numbers
- Debugger: Hex numbers are now coloured for easier spotting
- Debugger: Added "peek()" of all memory access to the left of the disassembly line
- Debugger: Added 16bit "peek()" of all 16bit register load/store locations
- Debugger: Added a small permanent memory dump using 16bit registers as the base address
- Debugger: ` now displays the current screen in the debugger (Keypad-Enter also works)
- Debugger: Memory window bookmarks added. CTRL+SHIFT+[0-9] to set, CTRL+[0-9] to jump to.
- CSpect should now run on 32bit and 64bit machines
- Now detects if the shader fails to compile, and switches off the shader mode
- Fixed port $123b 16k bank offset mode
- Fixed unified attached sprites
Brand new C# version, which will now run on Linux and macOS. I'm sure there are still bugs in here, so released for community testing. It assembles everything I've got, so should be fine.
Download: #CSpect V2.12.37 Emulator