Sunday, January 18, 2009

RetroEdit to-do list

So, heres my current to-do list. I'll update THIS blog entry as I change things, so you can always check back here to see where I am. I'll add a link on the right for easy access.

  • Paint with colour 1 (left mouse)
  • Paint with colour 2 (right mouse)
  • +/- to change frames
  • rotate frame (up,down,left,right)
  • rotate line
  • rotate column
  • Colour selection
  • Colour Changing
  • Cursor rendering
  • Cursor key movement or cursor
  • Copy frame
  • Insert frame
  • Delete frame
  • Colour Swap
  • Area selection
  • Copy
  • Paste
  • Brush paste (like a sprite, drops out the background colour)
  • Mirror
  • Flip
  • Save project
  • Save data (native format)
  • Load Project
  • Load data (native format)
  • Onion skinning
  • undo/redo

    Remember to check back here to see how I'm getting on.
  • 2 comments:

    Anonymous said...

    Wow, that's nice. What about releasing middle versions to public for testing?

    Mike said...

    See how I get on. I consider most of these features are bare minimum for a usable editor.

    ....but we'll see.