Thursday, August 14, 2008

Lookin' good!


I've finally done enough to make some visible progress. With the addition of the expression evaluation, symbol table lookup and command line processing means I can finally display symbols in the dissassembly view. It's now starting to look like a proper debugger. I need to get left side labels in next (where the addresses are displayed) so you can see where your branching to, then we'll be mostly done in that view.

I still have to add control of the view but thats next. The biggest unknown is the registers, I've no idea yet how to display a generic number of registers or how to lay them out. I'm tempted to let the CPU module display them as well as handle them, but I don't know yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So when are you going to name it? Form1 is so.. nondescript ;)