Monday, August 18, 2008

Coming together....

I've been making steady progress and have now got the dissassembly window scrolling around under user control (without tracing). So you can now use the cursor keys to scroll the window, and the page-up and page-down keys to move quicker. It's going pretty well but I'm not happy with the ricj text box control. It feels slow, and there are a few keys you can't seem to override. This means although it gets rewritten every tick, you can upset things by pressing enter at the wrong time. I think I'm going to have to draw it myself somehow - perhaps even on a bitmap or something....

However that aside, its making good progress, and once I have user breakpoints in I can start looking at memory and watch windows. But the drawing of the display remains a concern....

No comments: