So whats new? Well heres the list. You'll immediatly notice a couple of things missing, but if you read through the comments to last weeks postings you'll see where those are going. I've still not discounted a midway restart, but I've yet to be convinced.
- Coins now drift with the scroll.
- Coins now arc up slightly higher.
- Baddies are easier overall.
- Several fadeing bugs fixed.
- Alien bullets now get rendered after player bullets so they MASK properly and dont disappear when a player fires through them.
- Paths now continue to move when your dead.
- All bullets now continue to move when your dead.
- panel bars now dont clear on death but simply recharge.
- screen keeps scrolling on death.
- You now get a shield draining sound.
- Small coins are now worth 1/2 coin.
- Large coins are now worth 7 coins!
So there you go... thats pretty much the list. As I've said Luca and I find this pretty easy so its proof really that practice does help!