Thursday, April 20, 2006

I'm off today awaiting the arrival of my new Telewest TVDrive. Basically a new style Tivo complete with 3 tunners so you can watch something while taping 2 other things! Very cool indeed. It also has HiDef out which is neat so I'm now looking at some LCD HiDef TV's. of course, this joins the long line of things to buy... but its great fun looking!

I've been doing some SQL Database stuff reciently, and it's pretty easy but good fun. Its kind-a like HTTP, TELNET etc. where you send simple strings and deal with the result, and I've been dealing specifically with updating my database dynamically. This is pretty basic stuff I guess, but its fundemental to what I'm doing so I have to make it "nice" as it were.

Oh well... off the get the kids from school, so much for a holiday; once you have kids all that goes out the window, but I wouldn't trade it for anything.

No comments: