This update is really just to release fixes the Next team have had for a while. With all the changes to NextOS, and the hardware changes, I figured I should release this even though 60Hz mode isn't working right. So most things should work fine, but 60hz mode certainly has issues....
SNasm V2.0.19 changes
- You can now reference a local label. i.e. LD HL,LABEL@LOCAL
#CSpect V2.11.10 changes
- added -major and -minor to let you set the CORE version number
- added -emu to force the setting of the emulation bit in nextreg 0
- added debugger command "nextreg
, " so you can set a next register from the debugger
#CSpect V2.11.9 changes
- Updated audio to be 16bit so DAC isn't squished to oblivion. (should just sound better in general)
#CSpect V2.11.8 changes
- Fixed "all RAM mode". 2 configurations weren't working right.
- Core version number updated to 3.0
- -60 now does proper 60hz, including reduced lines and proper 60hz audio *not working fully yet*
- -com2=??? added. You can now have a second UART that can be used to send to a real Pi
- port 0x153b (bit 6) added to switch UARTs from Wifi to Pi
- Reg $7f now defaults to $FF on power up
- When no UART2, now returns $FF
- .ROM files (for OS loading) now come from the same path as the IMG file, rather than program folder
- Mono "textmode" added
- CP/M mode now works
- Proper 60Hz Layer2 and Sprites now working
- Coms with the Pi (and it not being there), no longer crashes CSpect.
- null comport now returns 0, as per hardware.
- Tilemap clip window right edge fix - I think.
- 1 Bit Tilemaps should now work when tiles are pre-defined in bank 10/11
Download: #CSpect V2.11.10 Emulator