They can also query the Next's memory, ports, Next registers and Z80 registers, making it pretty useful for folk to add new toys, or add things like logging or profiling etc.
#CSpect V2.12.2 changes
- Changed 320x256 mode to use Y/X orientation (0,0)=$0000, (1,0)=$0100, (2,0)=$0200. (0,1)=$0001,(0,2)=$0002 etc...
- Plugin system can now get/set Z80 registers
- A better reset on load of an SNA/Nex file. Should be a complete system reset now...
- 320x256 Layer 2 screen mode added
- NextReg $70 added ($10=320x256 mode)
- NextReg $71 added. MSB of Layer 2 XScroll added
- Added Port 0x123B extended memory mapping mode added - using bit 4 to select (untested)
- A new plugin system added, so that folk can add their own toys or support custom hardware. See CSpectReadme.txt
Download: #CSpect V2.12.2 Emulator