CSpect V2.4.6 changes
- Copper will now trap uninitialised memory when trying to execute a program, and enter the debugger.
- Gamepads will now only use the "first" mapped analogue controller. Sorry. Dpad should work fine.
- Fixed a bug where creating a new file, then trying to open it would fail.
- Inital UART spport added via standard windows serial COM ports. Must use "-com" to setup
- Fixed the Real Time Clock (RTC) APi... was returing in the wrong order.
- Added "fine" seconds control to RTC API. "H" now holds full seconds.
- Fixed "HALT" instruction so that it waits for the next IRQ or Reset, and doesn't carry on at VBlank.
- 9 bit colours (and so 3 bit blues), now use the same colour mapping as Red and Green. 8 Bit colour is as before.
- HL now gets set properly after an F_READ (address of next byte)
- 9 bit Layer 2 colour now compares to Global transparency 8 bits correctly.
- Palette reading added - untested
- Fixed a transparency issue with ULA colours
Download: #CSpect V2.4.6 Emulator