CSpect will now load the new symbol format and correctly display the proper symbol when that bank is paged in, allowing overlays to work more seamlessly.
- ULA colours updated to match new core colours. Bright Magenta no longer transparent by default. Now matches with $E7 (not $E3)
- Fixed debugger bug where "0" is just left blank
- New MAP format allowing overlays mapped in. Labels in the debugger are now based on physical addresses depending on the MMU
- You can now specify a bank+offset in the debuggers memory view (M $00:$0000) to display physical addresses.
- Numeric Keypad added for debugger use.
- EQUates are no longer displayed in the debugger, only addresses. This makes the view much cleaner
- SEG command added for Segment control on ZX Spectrum Next machines. Banks are 8K in size.
SEG NAME,BANK:OFFSET,TARGET_PC ; to create
SEG NAME ;to use
- SAVENEX "name",StartPC,[StackSP] added.
- New MAP format exported for CSpect
Download: CSpect V1.17 Emulator