Saturday, July 15, 2017

New CSpect ZX Spectrum Next emulator

UPDATE:  I've now added register setting, and memory window set/moving. You can also set breakpoints from the input line, and push/pop values.

I've been working away on a new debugger for my CSpect emulator, and it's now ready to use, so here it is along with my assembler (SNasm) and a sample showing how to use it all. Please read the readme and be aware it may go pop at any time. Aside from that -have fun!!

Download: CSpect Emulator



5 comments:

Degranius said...

Hi! What about a Linux or Mac version ?

Steve Wetherill said...

Works fine on Mac w/Wine. I may update my blog with details later.

Unknown said...

I was using the other emulator for the Next as it supports macOS but looks and sounds like it will be a better option so let to run Windows on the Mac when I get time to give it a try.

IncaIB said...

Hello from Mallorca. Now start with CSPECT Next emulator for practice my first programm in ASM z80NEXT :) Thank's for your job. Sorry my poor english. :) starting 3..2..1.. GO¡¡¡

RooL said...

on my Mac with wine i get this error
[ERROR] FATAL UNHANDLED EXCEPTION: OpenTK.Graphics.GraphicsModeException: The requested GraphicsMode is not supported