A few fixes and some new features, and I've also added in a beta of my SD Card Editor, allowing you to easily copy files off the SD card using a nice explorer sty;e window.
I will also draw peoples attention to the new analytics that have been added. I've been wondering where I should direct my effort, so this is trying to get a feel for how people are using it. It's mainly startup counters, major function key presses, and command line options. There is a switch to disable if you feel uncomfortable, but please keep it enabled if you can, it'll help the future of the emulator. I may also share some stats in the future as I'm sure folk will be interested in usage numbers etc...
Minor update V2.14.3
- Fixed BIS and Warhawk crash
- Odd crash with last version, rebuilding zip to try and fix
- Now alerts you to a new version
- Did more sprite window fixes
- Altered FLASH rendering
Minor update V2.14.1
- Added a check for AY regs above 16, as a common music driver has a bug in it
- Timers are now reset on F3
- IRQ TStates are reset back to 30 Pre-Tstates. This isn't correct but helps some games work better.
- Stopped a crash on exit from fullscreen
- Fixed esxDOS Read/Write so it's now returning NEXT pointer IX instead of HL.
- You no longer need to extract ROM files to run in full SD card mode, they will be copied out the SD card image directly.
- Sprite right edge clip fixed - I think.
- AY registers are now readable
- Some very basic analytics are now collected. Each startup, command line options etc. "-analytics" to disable. Please leave it on if you can, as it'll help me direct developement effort.
- I have added my new SDCardEditor into the archive. This is very much just a beta, but lets you easy copy files from the SD card. Full editing coming on this.
- The latest windows update now causes some nasty stalling. To reduce (but not remove), go into "settings" and search for "game mode" and switch it off. This will help a little.
Download: #CSpect V2.14.03 Emulator