Edit: Fixed a minor issue where hex editing was case sensitive... so you needed to press SHIFT+letter... doh.
Edit: Updated for a couple of new dev features
#CSpect V2.12.34 changes
- Fixed HEX editing in the memory window so that it's case insensitive. (don't have to press SHIFT)
- ReadMe.txt now holds the "manual" part of this text file, and this is now "just" the version info.
#CSpect V2.12.33 changes
- You can now click on the memory window to edit bytes directly by typing HEX values into it ENTER or click off to stop
- You can now press KEYPAD_ENTER to display the game screen while in the debugger
#CSpect V2.12.32 changes
- Fixed reg $8E bit 3 usage - don't change RAM mapping
- Fixed Layer 2 palette colour offsets (NextReg $70)
- NextRegs $6E and $6F now return top 2 bits as 0
Download: #CSpect V2.12.34 Emulator