#CSpect V2.8.1 changes
- Fixed a crash in SD Card writing.
- Added -sd2=
for attaching a second SD card
- Added a special ZXBASIC keyboard mode, meaning it'll auto map keys to the spectrum version. (" will map to SYM+P for example)
- Added PageUp, PageDown, Home & End to ZXBASIC keyboard mode.
- F10 will toggle between game and ZXBASIC keyboard mode
- Fixed a bug when setting the sprite index via NextReg and top bit was set, the shap wasn't being offset by $80
- Added OpenAL install check for windows, if not found sound is disabled. use -sound to bypass check/error dialog
Reminder that you can now download pre-created SD cards, along with blank ones (which you can now attach to the second card port via http://www.zxspectrumnext.online/cspect/index.html
Download: #CSpect V2.8.1 Emulator